INSTAGRAM COMP - SHARE YOUR BEER
Snap and share a pic of your craft beer from our store with the hashtag #craft_cartel_liquor and your next case of craft beer could be on us!
One winner selected every month!
Tip – include our box, tasting notes or gift card in the frame for bonus points.
Terms & Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
2. The promoter is Craft Cartel Liquor (ABN 37 003 680 555)
3. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over who are customers of Craft Cartel Liquor or have received a Craft Cartel Liquor gift.
4. Competition commences on February 1 2019 at 11.59PM (AEST) on and closes at 11.59PM (AEST) on 31 December 2019 (“Promotional Period”).
5. To enter, eligible individuals must upload a photo to Instagram of their beer ordered through Craft Cartel Liquor with the hashtag #Craft_Cartel_Liquor. Only entries submitted via the Instagram application which use this hashtag will be accepted. Photographs submitted must be original works.
6. The competition is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. Submissions will be judged by Craft Cartel Liquor, based upon individual creative merit. The judges’ decision will be final.
7. Prizes cannot be transferred. Non-cash prizes cannot be redeemed for cash.
8. Craft Cartel Liquor reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of Craft Cartel Liquor, includes objectionable content, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions of entry or who has, in the opinion of Craft Cartel Liquor, engaged in conduct in entering the promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the competition and/or Craft Cartel Liquor. Craft Cartel Liquor reserves the right to disqualify a winner if Craft Cartel Liquor becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
9. By submitting an entry, you give Craft Cartel Liquor permission to copy, publish and promote your entry, including your name and image.
10. Craft Cartel Liquor shall endeavour to contact the winners via their Instagram account within 24 hours of the determining the winners. In the event that the winner/s cannot be contacted after 24 hours, an alternate winner/s will be selected and the original winner/s will forfeit any prize.
11. Craft Cartel Liquor shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
12. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Craft Cartel Liquor, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, Craft Cartel Liquor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
13. One winner will be chosen from the entries received each month during the Promotional Period. The winner will be announced on the 15th of the following month.
14. Prizes are as follows: Each month one winner will receive a AU$50 Voucher redeemable on all craft beer on Craft Cartel Liquor’s website. The prize will be provided in the form of a coupon code. The promotional code will expire on 31 January 2020.
15. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by Craft Cartel Liquor then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
16. This contest is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by Instagram. By submitting an entry, you agree to release Instagram from all liability in relation to the contest.